FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version
FixedWin for Windows 10 Full Version can be used to resolve Windows 10 issues, problems, and annoyances. FixWin 10’s new version has a refreshed UI. It also includes a new section for common Windows 10 issues.
All fixes have been divided into 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: This article offers fixes for problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connectivity: We can help you solve Internet problems that you may be having after upgrading to Windows 10.
Windows 10 – This section offers many new fixes such as
- Reset Settings app. Settings don(tm)t launch or exit with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After upgrading to Windows 10, Wi-Fi stops working
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- FixWin for Windows 10 Store apps not opening. All apps need to reregister
- After upgrading to Windows 10, office documents are no longer accessible
- WerMgr.exe/WerFault.exe Error in Application
- System Tools: Offers to fix built-in tools that may not be working properly. A new Advanced System
- The information tab provides specific information about your system such as the number of processor threads and logical processors. It also displays maximum display resolution, refresh rate, and other details.
- Troubleshooters. This section offers direct links to 18 Windows Troubleshooters, as well as links to download 4 new troubleshooters from Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How can you use FixWin10
- First, we recommend that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will run SFC /scannow and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. The scan should take between 5-10minutes. If asked to, reboot your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10: If you have problems with the Windows Store app or Store apps, reregister the Store apps. This is done easily with a click button located on the Welcome Page.
- If Windows 10 is causing you major problems, the DISM utility may be a good option to restore your Windows System Image. It is easy to find the button on our Welcome page.
- Next, we insist that you create a System Restore Point. Use the provided button to create one. It is a good idea to create one before you make any system changes. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Restore Point.
- Once that is done, you can apply only one fix to your computer at a stretch and then reboot it. Check that you are satisfied with the results and then restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ? Click the???? button next to Fix. You will see a pop-up explaining what the fix is.
How to Use FixWin on Windows 10 10.2.2
- Click the links below to download FixWin for Windows 10 in its full version .
- After you have downloaded the program, please install it as usual.
- Do not install the software.
- Copy and Paste the Crack & Paste code into c/program file.
- You are Done it. Now you can enjoy the full version.